Discounted by 74%
If you’re keen on going into HR or are an employer yourself, this course in Health & Safety in the workplace is a good way to brush up on your knowledge of how to prevent accidents and maintain safety at work. It’s just £26.00 when you snap up this deal!
This online course works through several modules to study topics such as:
– Making risk assessments
– Avoiding accidents and injuries in the workplace
– Compulsory liability insurance
– Written health and safety policy
– Security policies and procedures to safeguard employees and visitors
– Responsibilities of the employer and employee
– Identifying slip and trip hazards
– First aid and fire safety
– Accident/incident reporting including RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrence Regulations 2013)
– Personal protective equipment
Each module finishes with a multiple choice assessment to make sure you’re on the right track. With downloadable activity sheets, independent reading suggestions, good practice examples and technical support, this course is a great option for anyone interested in this field. Click ‘Buy Now’ to get started.